Tali is the head of Shibolet & Co.’s Finance, Energy and Infrastructure practice, with outstanding expertise in handling all phases of large-scale, complex projects worldwide – from obtaining government approvals and financing, through construction and maintenance, to disputes.
Leading Israeli and foreign clients turn to Tali for her highly-skilled expertise in the financial closure of their complex projects worldwide, and her ability to negotiate foreign risk coverage and insurance, and liaise with foreign governments. She also utilizes her large global network of banks, law firms, scientists and other specialists on international projects.
Tali consistently delivers innovative legal solutions on some of the world’s most sophisticated projects. She is a leading expert in infrastructure projects, and all types of energy projects (such as gas, co-generation, combined cycle, hydro-electric plants, solar energy, wind, biogas, saving energy etc.) and in the financing, construction and maintenance of these projects worldwide, particularly in the emerging economies. She also has substantial experience in agricultural projects of farmers’ villages and commercial infrastructure in Africa. Tali is an expert in assessing risks and is a highly skilled mediator.
Tali gained in-depth knowledge and experience of photovoltaic solar energy projects, and is recognized as one of Israel’s leading experts in this field.
Tali also handles a variety of transactions involving general commercial and corporate, M&A, capital markets (including IPO’s and private placements) and securities.
- Highly recommended, projects and energy – Legal 500
- Leading Individual , project and energy – IFLR1000
- Erection of a combined cycle power plant in the Ivory Coast (376MW);
- Erection of a power plant based on Heavy-Fuel Oil in Peru (81.5MW);
- Erection of a power plant in Bolivia (54MW);
- Erection of power plants in Brazil – (140MW);
- Erection of three hydro-electric power plants in Gabon (35MW, 35MW and 52MW);
- Erection of 30MW of Photovoltaic projects in Israel;
- Handling all aspects for the sale and/or purchase of photovoltaic projects in Israel.
Israel Bar Association