David Hadar is a partner at Shibolet & Co.’s litigation department.
David has a broad litigation practice that includes class actions, commercial litigation, administrative litigation and real estate litigation.David’s vast experience includes representing corporations and individuals before courts of all judicial instances, as well as in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Represented a large fashion company in a 200 million shekel class action.
- Represented a foreign entrepreneurship company that is building a large scale (approximately 54,000 sq.m.) commercial and hotel project on the Mediterranean coast, in an administrative petition and in an appeal addressing a complex and precedential matter relating to the planning policy for construction on Israel’s coasts. Due to the significance of the matter, the National Planning and Building Council and the Protection of the Coastal Environment Committee were added to the proceeding.
- Represented shareholders of a private energy company in arbitration proceedings that included complex corporate law, arbitration law and contract law matters.
- Represented a public telecommunications services company in the framework of insolvency proceedings.
- Represented shareholders and officers of a large leasing company in insolvency proceedings.
- Represented a public industrial company in complex insolvency proceedings that also included an arrangement with debenture holders.