Elad specializes in commercial litigation and in handling complex matters on behalf of Israeli and international clients before various Courts and Arbitration Boards.
Elad has particular expertise in disputes concerning corporate governance, contract law, tenders law, Intellectual Property, insurance, real estate, class actions and insolvency proceedings.
- Representing an international Bank, the creditor of more than NIS 130M, in debt restructuring proceedings concerning IDB developments – a landmark case that gained widespread publicity in the Israeli media;
- Representing in a defence against environmental claims, in a total amount in excess
of NIS 120M, in which the plaintiff alleged that radiation from Radio Broadcasting Station has caused the people in that area to suffer from cancer and other illnesses, as well as damage to agriculture;
- Representing James Richardson Corporation Pty Ltd., and its subsidiaries, in several proceedings, including the following:
- Administrative appeals against the Airport Authority in relation to various tenders worth billions of dollars issued by the Airport Authority.
- A request for approval of a class action lawsuit alleging the Company sent a commercial email in violation of the Israeli Anti-Spam Law.
- Represented a New York-based fund in a contractual dispute in the Central District Court, which awarded our client the sum of nearly US$ 23M, and representing the client in an appeal and a counter-appeal regarding the judgment of the Supreme Court;
- Represented the US investors of a residential hotel and commercial complex of nearly 54,000 square meters, in proceedings against the ILA (Israel Land Administration). The dispute was settled out of Court.
Israel Bar Association