With over 20 years’ legal experience, Eran has handled some of the most complex and largest industrial, commercial, retail and residential projects in Israel.
Eran handles all legal aspects of sophisticated real estate matters for some of the most significant Israeli and foreign investors and companies in the real estate market – many of Eran’s transactions have a cross-border investment dimension.
Eran has vast experience in complex combination transactions and accompanying purchasing groups (“buyers groups”), and in evacuation and construction transactions (‘Pinui-Binui’) and agreements according to the national outline plan 38 (‘TAMA 38′ – the national overall plan for reinforcing existing buildings against earthquakes) and the national outline plan ‘TAMA 38/2′).
In litigation, Eran efficiently and effectively assists his clients to resolve complex property disputes between interested parties, including landlords, tenants and developers – where required.
Eran’s broad expertise includes accompanying holding groups, planning and development, construction, financing, complex acquisitions, disposition transactions, restructuring, land use and zoning ordinances, leasing, sales and purchases, property disputes and real estate-related taxation issues, and other areas.
Eran’s clients include leading Israeli and foreign owners, lenders, buyers groups (“purchasing groups”), construction companies, developers, institutional lenders, entrepreneurs, public and private companies, tenants and landlords.
- “Eran Balint of Shibolet & Co has a strong reputation for his real estate expertise, and is valued by clients for his attentive service” – Chambers Global
- Leading Individual, real estate – Chambers Global
- Represented Gindi Ramat Hasharon Ltd., in all legal aspects concerning a large, complex “Pinui-Binui” project that involved demolishing 106 residential units and constructing 435 new housing units in their place;
- Represented “Minrav Projects” in complex purchasing negotiations for the rights to build 122 residential units in the city of Hod HaSharon, and in relation to “Pinui-Binui” projects comprising 400 residential units;
- Represented a private land holder in a combination project involving 100 housing units in south Tel Aviv;
- Represented a US investor in relation to the real estate project “Hotel Sun Bat Yam”, comprising nearly 54,000 square meters of residential and commercial real estate in the city of Bat Yam;
- Represented Lev Ha’Ir Group, one of the largest and most dynamic purchasing groups and real estate organizations in Israel.
Israeli Bar Association