Gadi Ouzan is a leading partner in the M&A and Corporate department and heads the firm’s Banking and Finance practice. Throughout his years with Shibolet, Gadi has been responsible and led some of the largest and significant M&A transactions in Israel, with particular expertise in complex cross-border and domestic transactions, for both Israeli and foreign clients.
With 20 year of experience, Gadi Ouzan represents international and domestic companies in a broad range of matters, domestic and international Venture Capital Funds in investments in Israeli start-up companies; European and US-based investment banks in transactions involving underwriting of securities of Israeli companies; and individual entrepreneurs in a wide range of corporate and securities matters.
Gadi specializes in M&A, technology, corporate and commercial law, banking and finance, regulatory, construction contracts, foreign investments and private placements, joint ventures, investment funds, PE funds and hedge funds. Gadi Ouzan represents companies at all stages of the corporate life-cycle in the technology and Hi-Tech sector, from pre-incorporation planning to venture capital financings to mergers and acquisitions.
- Leading Individual, Corporate and M&A – Chambers Global.
- Leading Individual, Corporate and M&A - Legal 500
- “Gadi Ouzan, who recently assisted Panasonic with a joint venture agreement, is highly responsive”-Legal 500
- Leading Individual – Euromoney’s Guide to Legal Experts
- Represented Panasonic Corporation (Japan) in the execution and completion of the joint venture (JV) with TowerJazz, the global specialty foundry leader.
- Represented Ceragon Networks (NASDAQ and TASE) in the acquisition of a Norwegian company, Nera Networks AS, in a multinational, cross border and complex transaction.
- Represented SAP SE in the purchase of all the IP assets of Optier, an Israeli Company.
- Represented Panasonic Corporation in the purchase of IP rights and M&A activity of an Israeli public company listed on TASE.
- Represents Telecom Italia in a large-scale, multi-million, multinational transaction in the telecommunications field, involving corporations from Israel, Italy, Ireland, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Represented Starnet Interactive Inc. in its merger with IAC, a leading US internet company.
- Serves as a pro bono legal counsel to A Different Lesson, a non-profit organization targeting lower income school children in an attempt to increase their contact with individuals from the corporate world, so as to provide them with equal opportunities.
- Previously, served as a pro bono legal counsel to Eran, a non-profit organization providing physiological assistance to teenagers in need.
Author of various legal articles in Israel’s financial newspapers – The Marker and Globes.
Israel Bar Association.