Head of Labor Department
Hadas represents employers and employees alike in all legal aspects related to human resources and employment relations, such as contracts, awards, agreements, executive remuneration and benefits, sexual harassment, directors’ duties and other employment matters.
An important focus of Hadas’ practice is working with clients on the development of workplace strategies to help businesses to restructure and implement workplace change, and is an expert in the employment implications of M&A and insolvency matters. She also advises board members and senior management on company exits.
Leading Individual, labor and employee benefits – PLC Which Lawyer?
- Represented a US communications corporation on the Israeli employment aspects relating to its highly complex, multi-jurisdictional acquisition of a Norwegian company, involving legal due diligence in locations worldwide, and other legal aspects.
- Represented a US corporation with respect to a group of investors with a US$ 4M investment in Preferred Stock in the company, involved in handling disclosure schedules and evaluating the agreement from the aspect of employment laws, and more.
- Represented a large Chinese corporation in all labor law aspects related to its investment in an Israeli cleantech company – the first direct investment of a Chinese company in an Israeli company.;
- Represented Delta Galil Industries Ltd. on the employment law aspects of its acquisition of Gibor Sport, the unionized transferred employees;
- Represented Camtek Ltd., with respect to all employment law matters relating to its acquisition of Saar, including drafting of employment agreements of the transferred employees and negotiating their employment terms and benefits;
- Accompanied Nokia Siemens Networks in its globalization procedure and merger of its entities in reference to employees;
- Consulted to most of the firms’ clients in respect of managerial and HR procedures as a consequence of the economic downturn. In particular, advised on reducing staff working hours, redundancies, salary and benefits reductions, and liquidations and the implications involved.
- Author, Israeli chapter of the international survey, Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secrets in Employment Law (2011)
- Author, ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law (ISBN 9781617460319). Click here to read the review.
Regular guest speaker covering a variety of topics such as: dismissal and resignation, sexual harassment in the workplace, responsibility of directors and management under applicable Israel labor law, and other employment issues.
- Employment Law Forum of the Israel Bar
- Israeli Society of Labor Law and Social Security
- Israel Bar Association.