Ido specializes in high tech, corporate and commercial law, representing a wide range of corporations (technological, industrial, services, private and publicly traded) in international and domestic transactions, including cross-border M&A’s, joint ventures, venture capital, financing, strategic investments and collaborations, technology, licensing and IP, as well as on-going corporate and commercial advice to clients in all phases of corporate growth in their various aspects of business.
Ido represents entrepreneurs in varied fields of technology, companies in all stages of lifecycle, as well as investors and acquirers.
Heading the firm’s Fintech practice and co heads the firm’s Block-chain & smart contracts practice.
In addition, heading the firm’s Open Source practice, Ido has unique expertise and extensive experience in all aspects of open source software, advising clients from startups to international technology companies, in writing and implementing tailor made open source usage policies, work procedures, legal analysis, licensing, compliance, due diligence and open-source model based projects, both in on-going advice and in connection with investments and M&A’s.
- Represented Flipkart, India’s largest e-commerce market place (a Walmart subsidiary), in the aqcuisition of Upstream Commerce Ltd., Israeli company.
- Represented Ramot Group, a leading Israeli facilities management provider, in its acquisition by CBRE Group Inc. (NYSE – CBRE) (the world’s largest real estate services and investment firm).
- Represented Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: CAMT) in the sale of its PCB division, to Principle Capital, a Shanghai based private equity fund.
- Represented Leading Israeli fashion public company in its acquisition of 50% stake in fashion retail chain.
- Open Source Lawsuits Have Crossed the Watershed https://www.terralex.org/publication/ped527df70e
- Government Support for Private Research and Development Startups in Israel https://ipba.org/media/fck/files/IPBAJournalMar2014.pdf