Itzhak is dual-qualified (Israel and New York) and has extensive experience in complex, international transactions.
Itzhak focuses on general corporate law, antitrust and competition, M&A, project financing, real estate, tax, banking and corporate securities. He also specializes in global energy projects, with particular expertise in power plants.
- Represented Delek, among the largest fuel corporations in Israel, in the establishment of a power plant as part of the BOT water desalination project in Ashkelon, and in the foundation of three additional power plants;
- Represented F.K. Generators in the establishment of power plants in Brazil and in the US;
- Represented First International Bank of Israel in all aspects related to ETF (Exchange-traded Funds);
- Represented Nakash Brothers Group in acquiring 50 percent of Ampa Real Estate;
- Represented Ampa Real Estate in acquiring 50 percent of Rupin Academy (Midreshet Rupin) and Corex Group;
- Represented Nakash Brothers Group in acquiring Yamit Hotel in Tel Aviv, and has represented the owners of Hilton;
- Represented Delek in the project financing of the power plants;
- Represented Israeli Chemicals Ltd. (ILC) in international financing agreements and prepared the prospectus of ILC and the State of Israel in selling the State’s share in ILC.
Former Lecturer, Tel Aviv University in private and commercial law.
New York State Bar Association and Israel Bar Association