Keren represents both employers and employees in all aspects of employment and labor law, and regulatory law. She has particular expertise in employment and labor law-related issues concerning the Kibbutz Movement. Keren represents some of Israel’s largest Kibbutz and has gained a unique knowledge and understanding of the culture of a Kubbutz and its members’ commercial activities.
Keren is also a lead counsel to some of Israel’s largest employers in respect of their ongoing employment matters, such as employee recruitment, dismissals, compensation and retirement packages, HR policies and procedures, and drafting employment agreements and contracts, and so on.
Keren regularly acts for public and private clients in respect of employment issues that arise in commercial transactions, including the implementation of tailor-made workplace plans and policies.
Keren is also an expert in issues concerning changes in employment structure, or matters that require governmental approvals and permits.
- Represents some of Israel’s largest Kubbitz in relation to drafting agreements and procedures of employment ;
- Represents The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya in all aspects of labor and employment law, including recruitment, drafting employment terms and conditions, HR policies and procedures, compensation and retirement packages;
- Represents Albaad Ltd., in all employment law matters, such as drafting employment agreements and contracts, HR policies and procedures, and dismissals;
- Represents Arad Ltd., in all employment law matters, such as drafting employment agreements and contracts, HR policies and procedures, and dismissals;
- Represented a venture capital fund in employment law matters, including benefits plans.
- Israel Bar Association
- Israeli Society of Labor Law and Social Security