Partner Moshe H. Ne’eman, member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
One of Israel’s pre-eminent legal practitioners, highly respected for his expertise in handling all sides of complex, high-value capital market matters – transactions, regulatory and litigation.
Leading Israeli and foreign clients engage Moshe to handle their largest and most significant transactions, including cross-border offers. Moshe is an expert in high-end transactions involving the public listings of companies on the international stock exchanges (such as TASE, NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, EURONEXT etc.), and he has substantial experience in the dual-listing of shares in the Israeli and New York stock exchanges. Moshe’s practice also involves regularly liaising with the Israel Securities Authority and other authorities.
Moshe represents both issuers and underwriters in distinguished, landmark capital raisings. He is an expert in IPOs and the full range of secondary offerings, including rights offerings and debentures offerings. His unique service offering also includes undertaking legal due diligence in respect of the debt or equity raising companies, on behalf of underwriters.
In litigation, Moshe is a highly-skilled trial attorney and represents his clients in all levels of the civil court system in respect of complex corporate and securities-related disputes. Moshe also has vast experience in complex takeovers and corporate restructuring, as well as financing matters, public tenders and company law issues.
Moshe’s clients include domestic and foreign publicly-traded companies, banks and investment houses, private companies, professional services firms and government. He also recently represented the Israel Ministry of Finance with respect to a possible listing of a leading company in the London Stock Exchange.
Highly recommended, capital markets – Legal 500
- Represented 012.Smile Communications Ltd. (now, B Communications Ltd.) in its private placement of Series A debentures and listing on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange;
- and in its in offering of ordinary shares and dual- listing of its shares on NASDAQ and TASE stock exchanges;
- Represented Jafora Ltd. in its IPO on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, and in the purchase of Jafora Ltd’s entire shareholdings by the publicly traded companies Kerur Holdings Ltd and Clal Industries, and delisting of such shares from the stock exchange;
- Represented Space-Communication Ltd in its IPO, and in several offerings, including rights offerings and debentures offerings, exceeding NIS 2 billion;
- Represented the Israel Ministry of Finance with respect to a possible listing in the London Stock Exchange of shares of Bezeq, the largest telecommunication group in Israel;
- Represented Dan Region Association of Towns for Sewage and Environmental Issues, in an exceptional issuance of private-placement debentures to institutional investors, which over time, transformed to project financing ;
- Represented Ernst & Young Israel (Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer) with respect to major issues concerning the Israel Stock Authority;
- Oversaw the implementation of the required measurements pursuant to Amendment No. 20 to the Israel Companies Law, and particularly the preparation and adoption of remuneration policy for office holders, in all the public companies represented by Shibolet & Co.;
- Represented the Wells Fargo group with respect to financing investments in Israeli companies through various private and public funds;
- Represented the NTA (Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd.) with respect to the preparation and management of hundreds of tenders, valued at approximately NIS 5 billion.
Lecturer, capital markets and securities regulation, The Law Faculty of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Law School.
- Executive Committee Member
- Israel Bar Association