Orit specializes in corporate, commercial and securities law, with particular expertise in cross-border M&A, venture capital investments, equity and debt financings, joint ventures, strategic collaborations and technology licensing agreements.
Orit represented throughout the years a broad spectrum of private companies in diverse aspects of corporate development and operation, with an emphasis on emerging growth and high-technology companies. In addition Orit also represented corporations in a wide range of international and domestic corporate and commercial transactions, including M&As, venture capital investments, equity and debt financings, joint ventures, strategic collaborations and technology licensing agreements. Throughout the years Orit has gained extensive experience in cross-border transactions, primarily M&A transactions in Israel and abroad. In recent years, her practice focuses primarily in the private equity sector, specializing in fund formation and representing limited partners in their investments in venture capital / private equity funds.
- Formation of and ongoing legal advice to AquAgro Fund, L.P., a designated fund focused on Israel’s innovative water and agricultural tech landscape, as well as other innovative clean technologies;
- Representation of Tamir Fishman in their collaboration and cooperation with Silicon Valley based venture capital firm, Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ);
- Representation of the Trendlines Group in the formation of Maryland-Israel Trendlines Fund L.P., a fund focused on early-stage investments;
- Counseling the secondary venture capital firm, Azini Capital in establishing a secondary fund for the acquisition of investments in Israel;
- Representation of The Technion Research and Development Foundation in the formation and ongoing activities of the affiliated pre-emptive fund Technion Investment Opportunities Fund, L.P;
- Representation of Ben Gurion University in joining, as limited partner, the U.S. based real estate fund GTIS US Residential Strategies Parallel Fund L.P;
- Representation of Trendlines Group in an IPO on the Canadian, Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX);
- Representation of one of Israel’s largest producers of cable products with respect to the sale of its telecommunications and electronics cable division to a leading manufacturer in the development and production of advanced fiber optic and data communications cables;
- Representing an Israeli-based solar energy company – installing photovoltaic solar power plants in the southern part of Israel – in an investment transaction with Siemens AG;
- Ongoing counseling to a drug delivery company in which internationally recognized prominent venture capital funds have invested and its representation in various equity financing rounds as well as licensing and research and development agreements;
- Representation of Poalim Capital Markets in the formation and winding-up of Poalim Ventures II L.P;
Israel Bar Association