Saul specializes in all areas of capital markets, with an emphasis on IPOs and the full range of secondary and private offerings, representing both issuers and underwriters in distinguished, landmark equity and debt offerings.
He has extensive and diverse experience in providing ongoing counsel to public companies, including with regard to corporate governance, stock option and RSU plans, general corporate law, M&A and other cross-border and complex transactions.
Saul also practices in the area of public tenders, with extensive experience in all aspects of government procurement and tender regulations, taking part in some of the more prominent public tenders in recent years.
Saul leads the firm’s Blockchain and Smart Contracts practice, with proven expertise in assisting cryptocurrency clients and advising on international ICOs and token offerings. His practice encompasses companies involved in developing Blockchain technology, Smart Contracts and tokenization. Saul has unrivaled expertise on the legal, tax and compliance perspectives necessary to navigate these cutting-edge technologies and counsel clients in the evolving crypto environment.
Saul represents clients across a broad range of industry sectors, such as construction, electro-mechanics, accountancy firms, retail, media, high-tech, telecommunications and government.
- Represented Space-Communication Ltd in several offerings exceeding NIS 2 billion;
- Spearheaded the firm’s establishment of corporate governance procedures for various publicly traded Israeli companies.
- Represented Dan Region Association of Towns for Sewage and Environmental Issues, in an exceptional issuance of private-placement debentures to institutional investors, which over time, transformed to project financing;
- Represented the NTA (Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd.) with respect to the preparation and management of hundreds of tenders, including the mega tender for the procurement of 90 Light Rail Vehicles, and the provision of maintenance services thereto.
- Represented the Wells Fargo group with respect to financing investments in Israeli companies through various private and public funds;