Tirza specializes in a broad range of complex and intricate litigation matters.
Tirza specializes in all aspects of commercial and civil dispute resolution matters, including corporate, contract law, class actions, and derivative claims. Her practice covers both Israeli and foreign clients.
Tirza has also extensive experience in Labor Law litigation.
Tirza represents clients before courts of all judicial instances, as well as in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Representing Itochu Corporation – one of the largest investment and trade companies in Japan in a claim that was brought against it in the Central District Court, and in an appeal to the Supreme Court.
- Representing James Richardson Corporation Pty Ltd., an Australian duty free company, in two claims in the Labor Court in Tel-Aviv and in appeals to the National Labor Court in two fundamental claims regarding Employee and Employee relationship.
- Represent the WJC – World Jewish Congress, an international organization that represents Jewish communities and organizations in around the world, in a Labor Law claim for a total amount of NIS 7M.
- Representing Professors from The Hebrew University and Tel-Aviv University, in a derivative claim for a total amount of NIS 50M.
- Representing big companies in several class action lawsuits, including: Migdal Insurance Company Ltd, one of the largest insurance companies in Israel; The Flying Carpet, one of the largest travel agencies in Israel; James Richardson; S. Schestowitz Ltd., one of Israel’s leading distribution companies, Tapugan Industries Ltd, a large food company; Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya – an academic institution.
- Representing big companies in many Labor law claims, including: Delta Galil Industries Ltd an Israeli public company; James Richardson; S. Schestowitz Ltd., Siemens Israel Ltd., a subsidiary of Siemens AG; BNP Paribas – Israel the representative of BNP Paribas, one of the largest bank in the world.
Israel Bar Association