Vered specializes in High-Tech and Venture Capital, with particular expertise in fintech and blockchain, automotive, internet and mobile.
Vered has extensive experience in the formation of venture capital funds and in representing Venture Capital Funds in their investment activities in portfolio companies. She also has vast international experience representing mainly US Corporations and Venture Capital Funds in their investments and M&A transactions in Israel.
Vered’s expertise also includes advising on highly sensitive privacy issues; internet and e-commerce law aspects of international online activity; complex licensing matters in the online gambling-related technologies realm; corporate and commercial law, M&A and corporate financing transactions.
Vered’s clients include entrepreneurs, angel investors and Venture Capital Funds, as well as Hi-Tech sector clients at various stages: from start-up and inception to exit.
- Vered is a Partner in the firm’s Hi-Tech and Venture Capital practice, which consistently is ranked as Tier One by Legal 500.
- Top-Tier, high-tech, start-ups and venture capital – Legal 500
- “Vered Horesh is an outstanding lawyer, intimately familiar with the local start-ups and venture capital scene” – Legal 500 (2015)
- “Vered Horesh has vast experience of investment funds”- Legal 500 (2016)
- ”Vered Horesh is extremely knowledgeable”- Legal 500 (2017)
- “Invaluable Vered Horesh” – Legal 500 (2018)
- Vered was named a “Next Generation Lawyer” by Legal 500 (2018)
- Vered was chosen among the 100 most influential people in Israeli hi-tech (Geektime 2015)
- Vered was chosen one of the 40 under 40 most promising lawyers in Israel (The Marker)
- Represented Techstars in its investments in Israeli companies participating in its programs worldwide and in the formation of its Israeli fintech chapter in collaboration with Barclays
- Represented Endor.coin, the leading prediction platform, in its US$ 45 million token generation event
- Represented the Fortune 500 automotive giant, Lear Corporation, in its first purchase of an Israeli emerging company, Exo Technologies
- Represented DFJ Growth in a US$ 30M Series C Preferred Stock equity financing in the Israeli emerging company SiSense Technologies, based on a company valuation of US$ 190M
- Represented Techcode, the global Chinese-born technology accelerator network, in the formation of its Israeli presence
- Represented Rimonci, Chinese ophthalmology specialized venture capital fund, in all of its investments worldwide
- Represented CopperGate Communications, in its US$ 180M acquisition by Sigma Designs Inc. (NASDAQ: SIGM)
- Before joining Shibolet & Co. Vered was a partner in a leading TLV boutique law firm focusing on hi-tech and venture capital after being a senior associate at the hi-tech practice group of the former Danziger, Klagsbald & Co.
- General counsel to Nur Europe S.A, Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium (an HP company)
- Legal counsel at the International Law Division, Advocate General’s Office, Israel Defense Forces (awarded “Excellent Officer” by the Advocate General; ranked captain).
Recipient of the Aladdin Scholarship (2000) for her work: “Intellectual Property Rights in the Cyberspace“
- Vered served as a research assistant to Professor Yoseph M. Edrey (Dean) on human rights and taxation issues and Dr. Niva Elkin-Koren on intellectual property issues
- Vered served as a teaching and research assistant to Adv. Tzahi I. Yagur on Antitrust and Mergers & Acquisitions matters
- Member of the Editorial Board of “Law and Government” Law Review
Israel Bar Association