Vered specializes in High-Tech and Venture Capital, with particular expertise in internet, mobile, new media and gaming domains.
Vered has extensive experience in the formation of venture capital funds and in representing Venture Capital Funds in their investment activities in portfolio companies. She also has vast international experience representing mainly US Corporations and Venture Capital Funds in their investments and M&A transactions in Israel.
Vered’s expertise also includes advising on highly sensitive privacy issues; internet and e-commerce law aspects of international online activity; complex licensing matters in the online gambling-related technologies realm; corporate and commercial law, M&A and corporate financing transactions.
Vered’s clients include entrepreneurs, angel investors and Venture Capital Funds, as well as Hi-Tech sector clients at various stages: from start-up and inception to exit.
Ms. Horesh is a Partner in the firm’s Hi-Tech and Venture Capital practice, which consistently is ranked as Tier One by Legal 500.
- Top-Tier, high-tech, start-ups and venture capital – Legal 500
- “Vered Horesh is an outstanding lawyer, intimately familiar with the local start-ups and venture capital scene” – Legal 500
- “Vered Horesh has vast experience of investment funds”- Legal 500
- ” Vered Horesh is extremely knowledgeable”- Legal 500
- Vered Horesh was chosen among the 100 most influential people in Israeli hi-tech (Geektime 2015)
- Vered Horesh was chosen one of the 40 under 40 most promising lawyers in Israel (The Marker )
- Represented DFJ Growth in a US$ 30M Series C Preferred Stock equity financing in the Israeli emerging company SiSense Technologies Ltd., based on a company valuation of US$ 190M;
- Represented CopperGate Communications Ltd., in its US$ 180M acquisition by Sigma Designs Inc. (NASDAQ: SIGM);
Formerly an in-house legal counsel to Nur Europe S.A, Louvain-La-Neuve, Belguim (an HP company);
A legal counsel at the International Law Division, Advocate General’s Office, Israel Defense Forces.
Recipient of the Aladdin Scholarship (2000) for her work: “Intellectual Property Rights in the Cyberspace“.
Vered served as research assistant to Professor Yoseph M. Edrey (Dean) on human rights and taxation issues and Dr. Niva Elkin-Koren on Intellectual Property issues.
In addition, she served as teaching and research assistant to Adv. Tzahi I. Yagur on Antitrust and Mergers & Acquisitions matters.
Vered was a member of the Editorial Board of “Law and Government” Law Review.
She is the recipient of the Aladdin Scholarship (2000).
Israel Bar Association