Partner Yoram Raved, member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Yoram has extensive experience in complex commercial transactions, including cross border mergers and acquisitions, representation of issuers on a variety of public and private offerings in Israel and abroad, complex deals involving reorganization of public and private companies, as well as specializing in the representation of Japanese companies investing in Israel.
Yoram is considered by the Israeli financial press to be a “key position” holder and was listed therein as one who will “open any door for you” and “one of the best negotiators”. on 2003, Ha’aretz newspaper recognize him as the most successful lawyer of the year and on 2004, The Marker Magazine identified him as one of the 100 most influential people in the Israeli economy.
Amongst Yoram’s clients are some of the largest corporations and market leaders in Israel, and he has been involved in many of the high profile transactions in the Israeli market.
- Mr. Yoram Raved joined Shibolet & Co. as a lead partner , as part of the merger of the former law firm of Raved, Magriso, Benkel & Co., Advocates & Notaries.
- Mr. Yoram Raved was a member of the “farm team”, comprising of the closest advisors to the late Prime Minister Of Israel, Mr. Ariel Sharon and at his request , Mr. Raved acted as the chairman of the negotiation team appointed on 2004 for the establishment of the governmental coalition and thereafter incorporated, the political party “Kadima”. Currently, Yoram is acting as the chairman of “Arik- The Ariel Sharon Assosiation for Leadership”, established by former President Mr. Shimon Peres and others.
- Mr. Yoram Raved served as a judge at the National Court of Discipline of the Israeli Bar Association.
- In 2016, Mr. Yoram Raved was nominated by the Prime Minister and President of Israel as a member of the prize committee of the Presidents and Prime Ministers Memorial Council for the Hebrew year of 5776 (Tash’av).
- As part of his personal involvement in community activities, Mr. Yoram Raved is a member of the Friends of 8200 Alumni Association, the Board of Governors of Tel Aviv University, the Tel-Aviv University Faculty of Law Board, the “Israel Business Conference” organised by the “Globes” newspaper, “Rabbi Firer” society of friends and was a member of the public committee of the 18th Maccabiah.
- Israel Bar Association
- Member of the Friends of 8200 Alumni Association