Shibolet & Co. offer a broad spectrum of banking & finance services to foreign and domestic banks, lenders, borrowers, advisers and other intermediaries. We also regularly advise both local and foreign clients on banking regulation, and the regulation of financial institutions.
We have extensive cross-border banking & finance experience and regularly represent clients in the negotiation of large-scale, complex financing arrangements. We are able to anticipate major legal or commercial issues likely to arise in any financial transaction and then guide our clients through them. We also draw upon our specialists in M&A, capital markets, tax and regulatory – as and when required.
Our banking litigation team assists clients on a broad range of banking, corporate restructuring and financial services disputes, and appear before all Courts and Tribunals.
- Bank lending, including syndicated loans
- Acquisition and leveraged finance
- Project finance, including the financing of infrastructure and energy & natural resources projects
- Asset and trade finance
- Derivatives & financial instruments
- Bank regulatory
- Finance-related litigation & dispute resolution
- Insolvency & corporate restructuring