Shibolet & Co. provides a full range of business and intellectual property law services for companies and individuals in the health-care sector, including pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device companies, academic medical centers, research institutes, researchers, health-care facilities, and other organizations in the health-care sector. We also advise companies in other industries on healthcare-related matters.
Our attorney’s work closely with health care and life sciences industries clients to address their legal needs and achieve their goals throughout the life cycle of their companies. Our work in health care provides our attorneys with sector knowledge, legal expertise, and commercial and government insight which enables them to provide effective and timely solutions to meet the client’s business objectives. We combine our in depth knowledge from other fields including cloud computing, data protection and data privacy in order to tailor to the ever changing environment regulating companies and individuals in the health-care sector.
- Clinical trial compliance under local law and regulations;
- Preparation and review of clinical trial agreements between sponsors, contract research organizations and investigators, including sponsor initiated trial agreements and investigator initiated trial agreements;
- Advising on data transference, protection and privacy;
- Licensing and commercial exploitation;
- Advice on the marketing and distribution of medical devices