Shibolet& Co.’s highly professional legal specialists advise in all aspects of labour– from hiring to retirement – to create productive working environments.
Our approach is holistic. We understand that dealing with people is highly sensitive for any HR department and we keep that in mind when delivering high-quality, tailor-made and appropriate legal services to support both day-to-day business activities and contentious issues.
We respond immediately to all workplace issues, bringing strategic thinking and insight into delicate and sensitive matters, such as internal investigations, retention and incentive schemes, redundancies, disciplinary actions and other employment issues. We also advise many board members and other senior executives on their strategic exits.
- Labor and employment aspects of M&A transactions;
- Due diligence and disclosures in the framework of transactions and IPO’s;
- Boardroom appointments and departures;
- Adapting global employment policies, handbooks, agreements and forms to meet Israeli labor and employment requirements;
- Formulating tailor-made employment agreements, practices and policies for the hiring, ongoing employment, separation and severance of staff;
- Advice on sexual harassment prevention and privacy matters;
- Drafting internet, email and phone policies;
- Drafting confidentiality agreements;
- Executive and other relocations to and from Israel;
- Non-employee human resource arrangements, such as consultants, contractors, outsourcing, etc.;
- Designing employee and executive options, stocks, RSU or other equity/cash compensation and retention plans, including the adaptation of existing international plans for beneficiaries subject to Israeli taxation;
- Litigation and representation of clients in the Labor Courts and ADR procedures.