“This firm has a particular focus on cross-border work, which constitutes around half of its caseload.” – Chambers Global
Shibolet & Co. is a recognised leader in the fields of large-scale, complex projects and infrastructure. We are also at the forefront in developing innovative and creative project financing techniques for our clients on their domestic and international projects.
In recent years, we have had a leading role in representing clients in relation to their significant energy projects around the world. We also have well-established relationships with many local law firms, investment banks and governments’ in the countries where our clients have projects, or planning projects.
In Israel, we regularly play a key role in the policymaking process and implementation of the governments’ decisions to replace and upgrade aging infrastructure, as well as advising governments’ in relation to new projects.
- Project finance transactions;
- Large power plants (HFO, natural gas, etc.);
- Photovoltaic, solar, wind, hydro-electric and other types of renewable energy;
- Cogeneration projects;
- Utilities (water purification, desalination and sewage);
- Natural resources (gas and oil);
- BOT, BOO;
- EPC and O&M.