Shibolet & Co. has gained an outstanding reputation in handling all legal aspects of sophisticated industrial, commercial, retail and residential real estate matters.
We handle a variety of complex projects for clients ranging from owners, developers and financiers to privately-held entrepreneurial developers of the largest real estate projects in Israel – many of these transactions have an international investment dimension.
We have vast experience in complex combination transactions and accompanying purchasing groups (“buyers groups”). We are also experts in evacuation and construction transactions (‘Pinui-Binui’) and agreements according to the national outline plan 38 (‘TAMA 38′ – the national overall plan for reinforcing existing buildings against earthquakes) and the national outline plan ‘TAMA 38/2′).
Our team contains highly-skilled specialists in all real estate matters concerning local authorities and municipal entities, and in the preparation of public tenders.
We efficiently and effectively help our clients to resolve complex property disputes between interested parties, including landlords, tenants and developers – where required.
Our roster of blue-chip clients include leading Israeli and foreign developers, construction companies, buyers groups (“purchasing groups”), public and private companies, entrepreneurs, landlords and tenants, institutional lenders and governmental departments.
- Joint ventures and foreign investments
- Large-scale property developments and construction projects
- Drafting all contracts and agreements
- Complex, combination transactions and accompanying purchasing groups
- Acquisitions, purchase and sales of property assets
- Leasing, sub-leasing, maintenance and management of commercial and residential property
- Evacuation-construction processes and procedures (‘Pinui-Binui’) and agreements
- Land use and zoning ordinances, title searches and registrations (including advising on environment liabilities and climate change issues)
- Local authorities and municipal entities, and drafting public tenders
- Company relocations, including obtaining government grants and incentives, and advising on zoning, tax and regulatory laws
- Property disputes
- Taxation related to real estate.