Amir is a highly recognized professional with over 20 years’ experience in advising on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, holds significant expertise leading complex cross border M&A transactions and representing clients in large-scale tenders.
Amir represents a variety of private and public companies in multidisciplinary industries, with emphasis on industrial companies operating in the water, infrastructure and energy sectors.
Amir has a broad background of providing diversified legal advisory services, tailor made to his clients’ commercial needs, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, public tenders, regulation, etc.
- Represented Arad Ltd. [TASE: ARAD], a global leading water meter systems manufacturer, in all its cross border M&A transactions (Spain, Mexico, Italy, Colombia).
- Represented the giant duty free retailer, James Richardson, in all of its multimillions valued tenders.
- Representing Rotem Energy Minerals (REM) – Limited Partnership [TASE: REM] in its Oil Shale Project in Mishor Rotem Israel.
- Represented Cassal Drilling Ltd. in its Oil and Gas operations in Israel.
- Represented the Austrian multinational car cable manufacturer, Doppelmayr Seilbahnem GmbH, in the HBTU (Haifa Bay Technion University) Ropeway construction project.
- Serves as the legal counsel to Felicja Blumental Music Center, a nonprofit association promoting musical activity in the classical singing field specifically, and in the classical music performance and education fields in general.
- Israel Bar Association.