Partner Amir Frankl is the head of the Bankruptcy, Receivership and Reorganization Practice.
Amir represents creditors and debtors on various matters associated with distressed companies and liquidation of real estate and other property. Amir also represents companies in insolvency proceedings, including stay of proceedings, recovery and restructuring and creditors’ arrangements.
Amir also has extensive experience in complex and cross border litigation and arbitration cases, as well as in various kinds of cases involving class actions and competition law cases. Amir is the vice chairman of the Litigation Committee of the Tel Aviv and Central District at the Israel Bar Association. Amir also serves as a member in the Courts Committee of the Israel Bar Association.
- Representation in the matter of Eliezer Fishman bankruptcy proceedings- the largest bankruptcy ever known in Israel (estimated debts of app. 1.2 billion USD).
- Representation in the matter of the New Central Station insolvency proceedings.
- Representation of Hapoalim Bank, in the matter of the Kamor.
- Representation of the National Insurance Institute of Israel in various complex litigation proceedings, including various class actions.
- Representation the largest egg marketing company in Israel (Glicksman) in various complex litigation proceedings, including various class actions.
Israel Bar Association