Gadi has over 20 years of global corporate transactional experience representing both Israeli-based clients doing business worldwide and overseas clients doing business in Israel.
Gadi provides advice and support in all aspects of international, multi-jurisdictional and cross-border M&A, corporate, commercial and business transactions as well as financing, Intellectual Property and technology.
Gadi’s clients range from privately-held and publicly traded major, multinational, technology, service, and industrial companies and conglomerates to start-ups and SME’s and from private equity and venture capital funds to angels and significant shareholders.
- Represented a large California-based technology company in a US$ 300M share for share swap.
- Represented a large Israeli multinational in a US$ 60M acquisition in Israel and a US$ 30M acquisition in the US.
- Represented an Israeli medical device manufacturer in an € 50M acquisition in Italy.
- Represented an Israeli-based technology corporation in its worldwide activities including its multi-party joint ventures in Europe, China, Russia, South America and Africa in raising a total of over US$ 50M.
- Represented a large London-based £-billion investment house in its investments in various large Israeli Hi-Tech companies.
- Has served for over 15 years as a pro bono legal counsel to “House of Wheels”, a non-profit organization devoted to the development and integration of physically handicapped children in Israel, with five centers throughout Israel which provide activities for over 300 children, youth and young adults, the majority of whom suffer from muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy.
- Serves on the Advisory Board of Conexx: America Israel Business Connector
Israel Bar Association