Head of Labor Department
Adv. Hadas Raccah-Dvir is the Head of Shibolet & Co.’s Labor and Employment Law Department. With more than 17 years of experience, Hadas is a highly respected lawyer who specializes in the field of labor relations and human resources. Hadas has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the unique needs of the human resource departments of various types of organizations, both with respect to individual employment law and collective labor law.
Hadas accompanies and represents multinational companies, foreign corporations, Israeli companies (private and public), industrial companies, start-up companies and incubators in all legal aspects associated with human resources and labor relations. Her work includes specific consultations during recruiting processes (from pre-contractual stages through termination of employment), accompaniment of mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, relocations, work visas for foreign experts in Israel as well as formulation of employment and consulting contracts in various jurisdictions.
Hadas has vast experience in reorganizations, reductions-in-force, labor unions and collective agreements as well as in representing employers at various labor court instances and quasi-judicial tribunals. Hadas’ labor law experience coupled with her knowledge of commercial aspects and familiarity of a wide variety of clients, allow her to provide comprehensive and professional service that integrates commercial and legal aspects.
- Ongoing labor law representation for a global autonomous vehicle corporation.
- Representation of the Orgenics company of the global Alere Group, in the process of shutting down the company’s activity in Israel, including employee retention agreements, gradual termination of employees and litigation procedures.
- Representation of a US communications corporation with regard to the Israeli employment aspects of its highly complex, multi-jurisdictional acquisition of a Norwegian company, including legal due diligence in various locations worldwide.
- Representation of a large Chinese corporation with regard to all the labor law aspects of its investment in an Israeli clean-tech company – the first direct investment of a Chinese company in an Israeli company.
- Representation of Delta Galil Industries Ltd. with regard to the employment law aspects of its acquisition of Gibor Sport, including the transfer of Gibor Sport’s unionized employees.
- Representation of Delta Galil Industries Ltd., a publicly-traded international company, in the framework of the process of consolidating the company’s organizational units and relocating them to Caesarea. The relocation process included extended negotiations with the representative workers’ union and drafting a new collective agreement regarding the relocation.
- Representation of Camtek Ltd., with respect to all employment law matters relating to its acquisition of Saar, including drafting employment agreements for the transferred employees and negotiating their employment terms and benefits.
- Representation of Camtek Ltd., of the Priortech Group, in all the labor law aspects related to the sale of the printed circuit-board’s division to a private investment fund from Shanghai.
- Representation of Nokia Siemens Networks in all employee-related matters of its globalization process and the merger of its entities.
- Representation of Sugat Refineries Ltd. and Sugat Industries Ltd., with respect to shutting down the refineries in Israel, among other matters.
Recognition and Rankings
- Head of the Labor and Employment Department which has been ranked “tier 1” by Legal 500.
- Leading Individual, Labor – Chambers Global.
- Leading Individual, Labor and Employment Law – Legal 500
- Leading Individual, Labor and Employee Benefits – PLC Which Lawyer?
- “Equality at the Workplace: What Do You Know About Your New Rights” (in Hebrew) https://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4985731,00.html
- “LGBT Rights at the Workplace” (in Hebrew) http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4993580,00.html
- “Will Employers Have to Stop Following their Employees” (in Hebrew) http://www.calcalist.co.il/local/articles/0,7340,L-3709846,00.html
- Author, Israeli chapter of the international survey, Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secrets in Employment Law (2011)
- Author, ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law (ISBN 9781617460319). Click here to read the review.
Regular guest speaker covering a variety of topics related to labor law at a variety of conferences and forums.
The labor and employment law department, which is headed by Adv. Hadas Raccah-Dvir, holds client conferences which address labor law developments and current labor law issues, while combining lectures and presentations by human resource professionals in a variety of legal and non-legal human resource matters.
- Employment Law Forum of the Israel Bar
- Israeli Society of Labor Law and Social Security
- Israel Bar Association.