Partner Karin Adler specializes in banking and finance. She represents Israeli and foreign lenders and borrowers in complex financing transactions, including banks, insurance companies, large international companies and public corporations.
Karin has extensive experience in large scale credit facilities and loan agreements and in complex financing transactions involving securities, including re-financing and syndication transactions. Karin also advises clients in all aspects of financial regulation.
Karin also specializes in capital markets and corporate law, and advises private and public companies, particularly on aspects of corporate law, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, private offerings, IPO’s and secondary market offerings. Additionally, Karin provides legal counsel to companies at all stages of the corporate life-cycle regarding their ongoing business activity.
- Represented the Phoenix Insurance Company in a loan agreement to finance the purchase of hotels in Cyprus by Fattal and ISSTA.
- Represented the Phoenix Insurance Company in a loan agreement with a company jointly owned by IDB and Property & Building Corp.
- Represented the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa Municipality and municipal corporations in a 500 million shekel loan agreement.
- Represented Igudan-Environmental Infrastructure in numerous loan agreements in the total scope of over a billion shekels.
- Represented the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa Municipality in a transaction separating the holdings of the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa shoreline companies, in the framework which the Municipality purchased the State’s holdings in those companies.
- Represented Wells Fargo Bank in financing transactions in Israel.