Nati specializes in handling complex commercial litigation matters on behalf of a broad range of Israeli and international clients.
Nati has particular expertise in disputes concerning corporate governance, contract law, tenders law, intellectual property, insurance, real estate, class actions and insolvency proceedings. He regularly appears before Arbitration Boards and various Courts, including the Supreme Court.
Nati represents a broad range of clients, including governmental departments and municipalities, multinationals, public and private companies.
- Represented the NTA – Metropolitan Mass Transit System Ltd., a governmental department, in several proceedings before the Courts, including the Supreme Court;
- Representing James Richardson Corporation Pty Ltd., and its subsidiaries, in several complex proceedings before the Israeli Courts;
- Represented Photomedex (NASDAQ) in several litigation matters in Israel, with an aggregate amount valued at USD145 million – a highly complex cross-border matter involving related proceedings in the Federal Court in the USA;
- Represented SWISSAIR in a high-value financial claim in Israel;
- Represented the municipality of Hadera City in several proceedings with an aggregate amount valued at tens of millions NIS.
Israel Bar Association