Ofer specializes in all areas of Hi-Tech and complex cross-border transactions, with particular expertise in general corporate law, M&A, technology and venture capital, financing, joint ventures and collaborations (with an emphasis on Chinese – Israeli joint venture transactions and collaborations).
Ofer’s broad client base includes software companies, telecommunications, internet, bio-tech (including medical cannabis companies), as well as many multinational corporations operating in Israel.
- Top-Tier ranking, Hi-Tech, start-ups and venture capital – Legal 500
- ” Ofer Manor is one of the best “- Legal 500
- “Ofer Manor has the ability to follow and counsel a business from development to maturity.” Legal 500
- Has the ability to follow and advise a business from its development all the way to maturity.” Legal 500
- Represented Baidu, a Chinese multinational, in the transaction for the acquisition of Dynamic Yield by McDonald’s (acquisition valued at approximately $300 million).
- Represented Castro Model, one of Israel’s largest fashion brands, in a series of transactions (valuing approximately NIS 500 million) for the acquisition of the Hoodies group which included Hoodies, Urbanica, TopTen, Carolina Lemke and Accessorize Israel.
- Represented Philips Medical systems and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., in the successful bid for the establishment and operation of a technological incubator in the Central District of Israel.
- Represented Amitec, a subsidiary of Prior-Tech Ltd., an Israeli public company operating globally in the electronics industry, in the creation of a Chinese Joint Venture with Founder Information Industry Holdings, a subsidiary of the Founder Group.
- Represented Access, a Chinese company that develops and manufactures coreless IC substrates for advanced semiconductor devices, in a 44 million round of investment by Chinese and Korean Private Equity Funds.
- Represents Nokia Networks Solutions on day-to-day activities, including complex M&A transactions;
- Represented Ceragon Networks in the acquisition of Nera Networks in a multi-jurisdictional, complex transaction involving legal due diligence in multiple locations worldwide, negotiations, finance, antitrust, M&A and other legal aspects;
- Represented SAP in its M&A activities in Israel;
- Represented various technology incubators in portfolio investment activities;
Israel Bar Association