Yair is a leading expert in real estate matters concerning local authorities and municipal entities, and in preparing large-scale public tenders.
Yair specializes in complex real estate and construction matters, and in creating practical and sophisticated legal solutions for high-value, innovative commercial and residential property projects. His vast experience includes representing the municipality of Tel Aviv-Yafo in affordable housing developments. He also has substantial experience in all aspects of Renewable Energy projects and highly complex mix-use developments, such as the construction of an underground public parking lot beneath the erection of large-scale residential housing.
Yair handles all stages of commercial and residential real estate matters – from the initial planning and zoning, through acquisitions and financing, to completion and exit.
Yair’s clients include governmental departments, public and private companies, institutional lenders and high-net worth individuals, and foreign entrepreneurs with regard to their property investments in Israel.
- Represented foreign investors in the acquisition of commercial property, valued at an aggregate amount of NIS 300M; and negotiated the loan financing with a leading bank on behalf of the purchasers;
- Represented a public company in relation to the construction and development of an industrial plant in the south of Israel;
- Represented a number of investors in relation to Urban Renewable projects, including hundred of housing units;
- Yair is a lead counsel to the Municipality of Tel Aviv Yafo in Real Estate matters.
- His recent work includes: an innovative landmark matter: The establishment of the Tel-O-Fun-Ride around the Tel Aviv-Yafo project, advising in all aspects from start to completion – the first project of its kind in Israel;
Israel Bar Association