Yanke’le is one of the founding partners of the firm.
Yanke’le has broad expertise in commercial law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, private capital, corporate law, banking & financing, banking & investments, venture capital and technology.
Yanke’le has extensive experience in telecommunication, media, public tenders, privacy, foreign investments, sale and purchasing of shares, public and private international law, international trade, and sophisticated local and international initiatives. Yanke’le specializes in multinational transactions and managing the business of Israelis abroad and internationals in Israel. Yanke’le was a pioneer in the import of the American compliance concept and its application to the Israeli business environment. He assists, on a consistent basis, both local and foreign companies, as well as private individuals, in creating legal solutions and applying them to their needs in Israel.
Did you know
- Co-founder and Chairman of the Ra’anana Symphonette Orchestra.
- Past president of the Israel-America Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the largest and most influential bi-national Chamber in Israel;
- Founding member and honorary legal counsel of the Israel-Egypt Chamber of Commerce.
- Served as a legal consultant to a special committee formed jointly by the late Prime Minister, Mr. Rabin, and the Minister of Industry and Commerce, with the purpose of recommending improvements in the Israeli Law of Encouragement of Capital Investment.
- Leading Individual, M&A, Legal 500
- Highly regarded, IFLR1000
- Acted as Head of M&A and private equity practice groups at Terralex
- Co-author: Business, Laws & Structures in the Emerging New Middle East;
- Co-author: Business Laws and Economic Prospects in the Middle East and North Africa;