Team Work – Interns are integral members of our legal teams
Personal Professional Mentorship Our partners and lawyers view the internship period as an important training period, allowing interns to learn the legal practice, and at the same time encourage them to initiative and act independently. “Open door Policy” – a way of life in the office and not just a password.
Shibolet Professional Monthly practical lectures on a variety of legal aspects which expose and acceleratee interns understating and knowledge.
Our investment your benefits
- A high monthly wage – NIS 9,500 per month
- Increased Grant stay
- Funding of the preparatory course for the Bureau’s examinations, including the professional material
- English lessons if needed
- Each intern is entitled to parking
- Shibolet Wellbeing program : Running group with private fitness trainer, Pilates Group, Participation in a gym subscription