Shibolet was the first Israeli law firm to establish a presence in China, and the first Israeli firm to collaborate with large Chinese law firms.
We represent many Chinese clients on their investments in both China and Israel. We also act for many Israeli clients on their investments in China and worldwide.
Our collaborative approach means that our highly-skilled specialists on the ground in China work closely with our leading China practice in Israel to provide fully integrated legal resources and tailor-made services for clients.
As one of the first law firms to establish a dedicated China practice in Israel, we played a lead role in the first, biggest M&A deal in Israel by a Chinese entity. More recently, we played a lead role in a complex, high-value public listing on the SSE (Shanghai Stock Exchange) for one of China’s largest corporations.
Our integrated China practice comprises attorneys who are fluent in Chinese, English and Hebrew. We also have in-depth knowledge and expertise of the regulatory, business and cultural environments inherent in both China and Israel, and have well-established working relationships with Chinese and Israeli export, trade, commerce, R&D institutions and governmental entities – which assists our clients’ to reach the most suitable legal solution for their commercial objectives.
- All aspects of inbound and outbound investment transactions (both in China and in Israel).
- Strategic investments in the high-tech, life sciences and clean-tech sectors.
- Bilingual commercial agreements, and other legal services related to the conduct of business in both China and Israel.
- Incorporation of legal entities in China (Sino-Foreign Joint Ventures, Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprises, domestic Chinese companies and Hong Kong Ltd companies).
- Dispute resolution and international arbitration proceedings in Israel, China (CIETAC and SHIAC) and Hong Kong (HKIAC).
For more information, please contact partner Omer Ben – Zvi or partner Omri Hephner