Anat brings hands-on knowledge and a strong background in strategy building, marketing, communications, branding, business development and public relations to the CMO role. She is also a member of the management committee.
Anat leads change processes by creating and executing firm-wide strategic plans and leading the marketing and business development team through strategic resource allocation, result-driven activities and technology.
Anat’s broad perspective is driven from her experience in leadership marketing roles and her skill as an organizational consultant, thus, enabling her to bring a unique view into the legal industry. As a consultant, Anat accompanied both medium and large organizations, startups and NGOs in building and executing long and short term strategic business plans aiming to drive growth and scale.
did you know
- Anat was the founder and CMO of Microsteps, a web-based early-stage start-up company providing communication tools for Preschools, the company was successfully sold.
- Anat was the founder and partner of SIGO, an early-stage startup, which was successfully failed :-).
- Anat volunteers as a mentor at Tecnovation IL, an international entrepreneurship program for unprivileged girls in Israel.
- Anat volunteers at “Wizo”, Women’s International Zionist Organization.
- Anat volunteered at IVN as a mentor to social business for many years.
- In her spare time, she likes to travel and explore new cultures.