Hadas is the Head of Shibolet & Co.’s Labor and Employment Law Department
Hadas has more than 19 years of experience and is a highly respected lawyer who specializes in the field of labor relations and human resources. Hadas has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the unique needs of the human resource departments of various types of organizations, both with individual employment law and collective labor law.
Hadas accompanies and represents multinational companies, foreign and local corporations (private and public), industrial companies, start-up and incubators in all legal aspects associated with human resources and labor relations. Her work includes specific consultations during recruiting processes (from pre-contractual stages through termination of employment), accompaniment of mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, relocation, work visas for foreign experts in Israel as well as formulation of employment and consulting contracts in various jurisdictions.
Hadas has vast experience in reorganizations, reductions-in-force, labor unions and collective agreements as well as in representing employers at various labor court instances and quasi-judicial tribunals. Hadas’ labor law experience coupled with her knowledge of commercial aspects and familiarity of a wide variety of clients, allow her to provide comprehensive and professional service that integrates commercial and legal aspects.
Did you know
- Hadas is a certified fitness instructor and a half marathon runner.
- Hadas is a parent-led member of the “Tzukei Aviv” School.
- Leading Individual, Labor, Chambers Global.
- Leading Individual, Labor and Employment Law, Legal 500
- Leading Individual, Labor and Employment, WWL Who’s Who Legal
- Leading Individual, Labor and Employee Benefits, PLC Which Lawyer?
- “Equality at the Workplace: What Do You Know About Your New Rights” (in Hebrew) https://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4985731,00.html
- “LGBT Rights at the Workplace” (in Hebrew) http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4993580,00.html
- “Will Employers Have to Stop Following their Employees” (in Hebrew) http://www.calcalist.co.il/local/articles/0,7340,L-3709846,00.html
- Author, Israeli chapter of the international survey, Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secrets in Employment Law (2011)
- Author, ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law (ISBN 9781617460319).