Hillel is Co-Head of the Dispute Resolution and Litigation Practice and a member of the firm’s management committee.
Hillel has served as a member of the Joint Committee of the Israel Bar Association and the Israeli Supreme Court for more than 10 years. He is also the present Chairman of the Israel Bar Association Court System Legislation Committee and served three terms as a Judge in the Israel Bar Association Disciplinary National Board.
Hillel specializes in all areas of commercial and civil litigation, including class actions, arbitration, and insolvency, including liquidations and receivership proceedings and is an expert in mediation.
Due to his expertise in the insurance arena, Hillel advises insurance companies in Israel concerning a variety of issues.
- Leading Individual, dispute resolution, Chamber Global
- “Hillel Ish-Shalom has a sharp legal mind’ and ‘brings creative solutions to diverse and complex problems’”, Legal 500
- Highly recommended Leading Individual, dispute resolution, Legal 500
- Leading Individual, Litigation, PLC Which Lawyer?
- Assistant Lecturer for corporate and tax law courses at the Law Faculty of the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, and corporate law courses at Tel Aviv University.
- Served three terms as a Judge in the Israel Bar Association Disciplinary National Board.
- Completed an internship at the Israeli Supreme Court, under the tutelage of the Vice President of the Supreme Court.