Ofer is a partner at Shibolet’s Dispute Resolution practice, he has over 20 years’ experience in commercial litigation and is widely regarded as one of Israel’s leading trial attorneys.
Ofer represents Israeli and foreign clients in highly complex matters before all levels of the civil court system, including the Supreme Court in both its capacity as an Appellate Court and the High Court of Justice, as well as Administrative Courts and Arbitration Boards.
Ofer has particular expertise in cross-border disputes and in litigation involving banking and finance, securities law, insurance, insolvency, corporate (including take-over offers), real estate, employment, intellectual property, corporate governance and conflicts between manufacturers and distributors, as well as vast range of disputes.
Did you know
- Ofer is a collector of Israeli and international contemporary art and is involved in the Israeli art scene.
- Ofer also enjoys traveling abroad for soccer games.
- Leading Individual, dispute resolution, Legal 500
- Leading Individual, dispute resolution, Chamber Global
- “Has particular expertise in cross-border corporate and financing disputes”, Legal 500
- “He is extremely thorough and has a phenomenal mind. He knows how to command a room, and when he talks, people listen”, Chambers Global
- “Ofer Shapira has a great deal of experience in commercial disputes, regularly handling complex matters before various courts and arbitration boards”, Chambers Global