Saul leads the firm’s Blockchain and Smart Contracts practice and co-heads the firm’s Fintech practice.
Saul provides regulatory advice to Fintech companies of all ranges. He is one of only a few practitioners in Israel with proven expertise and experience in assisting cryptocurrency clients and advising on international STOs, ICOs, private token sales, token incentive plans, and token listing. Saul has unrivaled expertise on the regulatory and compliance perspectives necessary to navigate these cutting-edge technologies and to counsel clients on the evolving environments of Fintech in general, and blockchain in particular.
Saul represents the firm’s clients before regulatory and governmental authorities including the Israel Securities Authority, the Capital Markets, Insurance, and Savings Authority and regularly appears before committees of the Israeli Knesset, the Ministry of Justice and the Bank of Israel on various issues concerning the regulation of Fintech in Israel.
Saul also specializes in all areas of capital markets, with an emphasis on IPOs and the full range of secondary and private offerings, representing both issuers and underwriters in distinguished, landmark equity and debt offerings. Saul also practices in the area of public tenders, with extensive experience in all aspects of government procurement and tender regulations, taking part in some of the more prominent public tenders in recent years.
Did you know
- Saul loves long-distance running, growing unusual cacti and country music.
- He volunteers as part of the non-profit, “A Different Lesson”, where he conducts courses on children’s rights at the Gabrieli Carmel elementary school in Tel Aviv.
- Advises pro bono to the Israeli blockchain forum.
- Key Figure, Capital Markets, Legal 500
- Notable Practitioner, M&A, IFLR1000
- Highly Regarded, IFLR1000