Amnon is a partner of Shibolet’s affiliated law firm in New York City, Shiboleth LLP, which has an active international practice with top-ranked practices in corporate, litigation, real estate, high-tech and Intellectual Property.
Amnon is recognised as one of the “most successful Israeli lawyers in the US.” He specializes in structuring and negotiating complicated international corporate transactions, and in complex commercial litigation proceedings in New York, Israel and Europe.
“One of the most successful Israeli lawyers in the US” – The Marker
- Represented numerous Fortune 500 Corporations in setting up their business interests in Israel, Portugal, Poland and The Netherlands;
- Represented German, French, Israeli and Dutch entities setting up their business in the US;
- Represented churches in various litigations within the Church, as well as a litigation and settlement in Israel and New York with respect to various real estate properties worth over US$ 100M;
- Litigated cases with respect to directors’ liabilities before both Israeli and New York courts, and supervised and strategized cases related to directors’ liability in Zurich and The Netherlands;
- Negotiated various acquisitions by US international hotel chains in Europe;
- Litigated and negotiated a settlement on behalf of six major US banks in an embezzlement and fraud case involving an amount in excess of US$ 150M;
- Negotiated and dealt with the sale of house brand Trademarks for a multinational textile corporation;
- Represented a European government with respect to the offset program with a US publicly traded entity;
- Represented a European government in the US market with respect to inducing US Hi-Tech corporations to set up their facilities in that country;
- Negotiated the acquisition of various real estate developments in Eastern Europe, Portugal and The Netherlands.
- Chairman of the Board of Blue City, one of the largest shopping malls in Poland;
- Former Chairman of the Board of Millennium Plaza, a class-A substantial office building in Warsaw, Poland;
- Board member of numerous companies in various jurisdictions such as The Netherlands (primarily financial and legal entities); Portugal (primarily financial and tourism entities); Hungary and Switzerland (primarily holding investment entities); as well as other locations representing interests of shareholders and beneficial owners.
New York State Bar Association; Israel Bar Association.