Amir has extensive and diverse experience in all areas of capital markets, including highly complex cross-border transactions. He is regularly contacted by both Israeli and international corporations and underwriters in respect of high-value public offerings, IPO’s, shelf prospectus, capital raisings and debt raisings, securitization and crowdfunding.
Amir specializes in all aspects of commercial and corporate transactions, such as M&As, share purchases, asset purchases, joint ventures, stock options and alternatives, equity plans and corporate governance.
Amir also focuses on executive compensation matters and advises public and private companies on the design, implementation and administration of equity and cash compensation arrangements, the negotiation of executive agreements and related corporate governance and disclosure matters.
Amir has wide experience in advising public companies and their boards (including dual-listed companies) in planning and defending against shareholders activism, as well as engaging and evaluating strategic alternatives upon the appearance and during disagreements with an activist. Amir has also extensive experience in providing counsel to shareholders activists in activist moves and hostile takeovers over public companies.
Amir serves as the legal counsel of the only Israeli listed company on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Stock Exchange, advised it in its IPO process and private placements, and developed unique expertise in advising companies interested in raising capital in Singapore and in dual listing.
Amir is an adjunct lecturer of securities and corporate law in the College of Management Academics Studies.
- Represented Searchlight Capital Partners in the purchase of B Communications Ltd and the settlement with its NIS 2.4 billion Series C debentures.
- Represented Bitfarms in a reorganization by way of securities swap, delisting from the TASE and advising in a Canadian prospectus.
- Represented G.P. Global Power in an initial public offering on the TASE and in subsequent capital raising.
- Represented Brenmiller Energy in an initial public offering on the TASE and in subsequent capital raising.
- Represented Merchavia Holdings and Investments in a public offering on the TASE and in subsequent capital raising.
- Advised the Israeli Securities Authority in a comparative research with respect to corporate governance aspects and stock exchange rules in Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada and the USA, based on which the dual listing arrangements in the Securities Law for additional foreign exchanges were expanded.
Israel Bar Association