Partner Lior Aviram, member of the firm’s Executive Committee .
Lior is the head of Shibolet & Co.’s Hi-Tech and Venture Capital practice. With over 25 years’ experience, Lior has gained an outstanding reputation in leading high-end, complex, cross-border transactions.
Lior is recognized as a leading expert in venture capital and strategic investments, and in the structuring and establishment of venture capital funds. He also specializes in complex, cross-border M&A and capital markets transactions, having been a lead counsel in some of the most innovative transactions in the Israeli market.
A vast number of entrepreneurs and other domestic and foreign entities, turn to Lior to guide them throughout the entire business life-cycle of a hi-tech innovation – from an initial idea on paper, through the financing, joint ventures and IPO’s, to exit.
Lior also assists clients with their day-to-day commercial activities with respect to all aspects of corporate, technology and intellectual property law matters.
- ‘Leading individual Hall of Fame’- Legal 500
- Lior is one of the only five Israeli lawyers listed as a ‘leading individual’ in hi-tech, start-ups and venture capital – Legal 500
- “Practice head Lior Aviram ‘always goes the extra mile’” (Legal 500)
- “An ability to apply excellent business judgement to legal and commercial issues”, and is “extremely efficient in staffing the deals”. – Legal 500
- “An extremely pleasing and responsive service with unique, in-depth understanding” Legal 500
- “An excellent and practical attorney who is always accessible.” – Legal 500
- “Team head Lior Aviram is superb” – Legal 500
- ” Lior Aviram is a star – you want him on your team always” – Legal 500
- Top-Tier ranking, hi-tech, start-ups and venture capital – Legal 500
- Leading Individual, Hi-tech – Chambers Global
- Leading Individual, M&A – Chambers Global.
- Lead legal counsel to The Trendlines Group Ltd., in a first of its kind IPO on the Singapore Catalist Stock Exchange.
- Represented Ceragon Networks in the complex acquisition of a Norwegian company, and related dispute in Norway;
- Represented a Russian client in the establishment of a venture capital fund, valued at USD 100 million;
- Represented Founder Information Industry Holding Co. Ltd., in the structuring of complex technology and corporate transactions, from inception to submission, to IPO;
- Represented The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in respect of license agreements, share purchase agreements and exits;
- Oversaw the implementation of the required measurements pursuant to Amendment No. 20 to the Israeli Companies Law, and in particular, the preparation and adoption of remuneration policies for office holders, in all public companies represented by Shibolet & Co.
Publications and speaking engagements
- Joint head of the firm’s survey: Legal Terms in Venture Capital Transactions
- Regular contributor of articles in the press
- Guest speaker at legal and industry conferences, and professional seminars sponsored by the Israeli Bar.
- Board of Directors of the Israel Venture Association
- Israel Bar Association